New 2017-2018 Modi® apple Season: Interesting Northern Hemispehere 2017 Civg198pvr Harvest

Modì® apples are off to an interesting start in what promises to be a positive 2017-2018 Sales Campaign
These predictions are bolstered by both a sensible decreasing of EU Total Volume Apple Crop 2017 and the quantity/quality of the Modi® apples themselves, which should be capable of sustaining and meeting the demands of the international markets and their consumers.

We estimate that production of first-class Modì® apples in the Northern Hemisphere will be about 15,000 tonnes: 70% of this will come from the European harvest of the Modì Group Europe, while the remaining 30% will come from Turkey, Serbia and USA.

Sales Prospects for our Authorised Distributors look good for two reasons: on the one hand, the quality of the product being harvested and, on the other hand, the demand coming from the Middle East and especially from the Far East: this year has seen great interest from India, as attested to at the recent Asia Fruit Logistica fair held in Hong Kong at the beginning of September 2017.